Helical Knitting Alternating Skeins, Russian Olive Wood, Short Term Housing Denver, Not That I Am Aware Of, For Rent By Owner Garland, Elko Nevada Land For Sale By Owner, Hepburn Romanization Converter, Nokomis Inc Reviews, " /> Helical Knitting Alternating Skeins, Russian Olive Wood, Short Term Housing Denver, Not That I Am Aware Of, For Rent By Owner Garland, Elko Nevada Land For Sale By Owner, Hepburn Romanization Converter, Nokomis Inc Reviews, ">

what does the name jolie mean

Is Jolie name fit for baby name ? As a baby girl name, Jolie is currently a popular baby name, with a recent overall USA popularity ranking of 658 out of 1000 (source: 2000s U.S. Census). Answer Save. Spelling of Jolie J-O-L-I-E, is a 5-letter male given name. Jolie is a female given name of French origin and its meaning is pretty.It is pronounced / ʒ oʊ ˈ l iː / or / dʒ oʊ ˈ l iː /.The name has also become popular after American actress Angelina Jolie used it as her surname (it is really her middle name). The inside of Angelina Jolie's right arm sports the Arabic inscription العزيمة" (pronounced: al-‘azeema). Jolie - Name Meaning - Is the name of Jolie helping or hurting you? Jouy-en-Josas is located in the suburbs of Paris. Jouy comes from Jouy-en-Josas, the name of the French town where this fabric was made. Using Neimology® Science we see that the first name of Jolie means intuitively brilliant. See also the related categories, english and french. You can use our Sibling name generator to find matching brother and sister names for the name Jolie. a wrinkle or crease on the surface of something; a wild or half-domesticated dog with a sandy-coloured coat; used to refer to something one cannot or does not wish to name specifically ― bellaboo 11/2/2006. Famous bearers: Jolie Richardson and Joley Fisher. You make friends easily. Sounds as though you have some french ancestry. If you went with Jolie Lyla, it would mean, Pretty Island. The name's popularity increased from the 1990s up to the 2000s. Analysis, gender of Jolie, Jolie Name Statistics, Acrostic Poem About Jolie other details; Among the group of girl names directly related to Joley, Jolie was the most frequently used in 2018. You are courageous, honest, determined, original and creative. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name … Diplomacy is one of your strong points. 8 Answers. Jolie originates in French language and means "lovely girl". For the Year 2009, it ranked 673 in the Top 1000 charts. Meaning of jolie. 0 0. Name … There were 412 babies born and named Jolie in 2018. I think Jolie is a nice name, especially pronounced the French way. i just wanted to know what my name means and my name is jolie ann remy. Joley is of French origin and it is used mainly in English. This name was popularized by American actress Angelina Jolie (1975-), whose surname was originally her middle name. Pronunciation of Jolie JO-lee zho LEE Meaning of Jolie Pretty, lovely girl. Isn’t it obvious? It means “very pretty”, applying to someone, some animal or something which is female. Need to translate "belle jolie" from French? Aug 05, 2015. What does the South African term dingus mean? Information and translations of jolie in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. It can be also spelled as Jolee, Joli, or "Jo'Le".. People with the surname. It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Jo-lene. Jolie Meaning Means "pretty" in French. This name was popularized by American actress Angelina Jolie (1975-), whose surname was originally her middle name. Lv 4. What does jolie blonde mean? CREATIVE FORMS (female) Joli is an alternate spelling of Jolie (French): actress Angelina Jolie. Random Joelie Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Joelie is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Here's what it means. Its usage peaked modestly in 2008 with 0.026% of baby girls being named Jolie. In … ― iamkristen 6/2/2006. Learn about what Jolie means, its history & origin, popularity in our random name database, pronunciation, similar names, nicknames & spelling variations. (Nina is French:It means Girl) What about Jolie as a first name? The name Alexandra is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "defending men". Additional information: The name Jodie can be found as a … Lv 6. Send us will publish it for you. In the French origin, Jolie means "Beautiful; pretty" ... You can use our middle name generator to find middle names that match the first name, Jolie. I like it the French pronunciation, it sounds more elegant. Jolie definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Jolene is generally used as a girl's name. There is now a museum of Toile de Jouy, in the beautiful Chateau de l’Eglantine. If you went with Jolie Nina, it would mean, Pretty Girl. 0 0. What does the name Jolie mean?

Helical Knitting Alternating Skeins, Russian Olive Wood, Short Term Housing Denver, Not That I Am Aware Of, For Rent By Owner Garland, Elko Nevada Land For Sale By Owner, Hepburn Romanization Converter, Nokomis Inc Reviews,