Speed Setup. knockout (Sub Panel Only) Powder-coated, galvanized steel construction Service and time-out circuits for all functions Easy to access dip switches for customization Add up to 3 auxiliary power centers within 500 feet of the primary power center Add breakers for any circuit Add a special relay for 2-speed filter pumps Add special relay for high or low voltage light dimming Speed 3: A speed suited for the 400,000 BTU heater --somewhere close to 40 gpm. Reading the instruction sheet, it seems to me that DIP switch #3 set to off stops the circ from running 100% speed for the 30 sec default when the loads call and should ramp up to meet delta setting. Replacement of Existing Pump Jandy Pro Series VS FloPro pumps can easily replace ... DIP Switch Variable-Speed Pump Controller (Rear View) RS485 Cable (22 AWG) 5-Position DIP Switch Product may differ from images shown Power Wiring Port Figure 9. AUX = any equipment No change Heater cool down operates. The JEP-R overall is a good controller for your Jandy Variable speed (VS) pump. I have an Aqualink RS4 with PDA connected to a small 1HP pump (water feature) and my main JEP 2.0 variable speed pump (runs the pool filter and switches to the spa). DIP Switch RS485 Cable Fitting Variable-Speed Pump iQPUMP01 5-Position DIP Switch Power Wiring Ports Motor Drive Service Cover 1 - RED 2 - BLACK 3 - YELLOW 4 - GREEN RS485 Cable (22 AWG) WARNING To prevent risk of electrical shock which can result in severe injury or death, ENSURE that the iQPUMP01 and Pump are OFF and power to the pump is disconnected before proceeding with … Installation–Interface removal/positioning ; 1. The JEP-R looks complicated to program but is actually quite easy. Speed 3: A speed suited for the 400,000 BTU heater --somewhere close to 40 gpm. Pool Pump Pump Pool Intake Spa Intake Pool Return Spa Return Pool Filter Spa Filter Check Valve (optional) Check Valve (Optional) NOTE When connecting to the AquaLink RS, plug the JVAs into the Intake, Return and Cleaner JVA sockets. Power Up Display Sequence Upon power up, you should see the following on the display: s Three numbers in a row, which are the SSID (the System Software ID). NOTE: A Jandy (10K) Solar Sensor will be needed for solar system control. • Total Pool and Spa Automation • Variable Speed Pump Control • Freeze Protection • Color Light Control • Solar Priority • Heat Pump Priority • Optional Wireless Interface Customers also viewed these products. … In this Article I go over the programming of the Jandy JEP-R Variable-Speed Pump Digital Controller for the Jandy Variable Speed pumps. Dip Switches for Pump Address (SP3200VSPND model only) Ground Wire Terminal Bonding Lug External Speed Control connections for SP3200VSP model. 4.5 Variable Speed Pump Menu ..... 32 4.6 All TMButton and OneTouch System Defaults and General Modes ..... 36 4.7 All Button Menu Flow Chart ..... 38 4.8 TMOneTouch Menu Flow Chart ..... 39 Section 5. There clearly is a serious bug in the controller. Reposition interface assembly as shown (fig 11, 12, 13) and re-secure with the two screws (fig 9). Save on energy costs and space with the FloPro 1.85 HP variable-speed pump — the only 115v/230v dual voltage pump in its class that offers the same performance at either voltage. 8' Flyte Stand & Diving Board. In looking over the manual, there are DIP switches to set the CFMs (1200, 1600, 1800, and 2000). All electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician and conform to all national, state, and local codes. Slide DIP Switch S1-6 to the ON position. To control the IntelliFlo® VS, select the IntelliFlo® VS. MENU/HELP > SYSTEM SETUP > VAR SPEED PUMP > SELECT MODEL >SELECT JANDY … General, Water Feature And Light Aux Labels Fence light hi-E2 Flood light … - in VSP Setup I disabled Pump 2. B. An X will appear next to the selection. Service Features Conveniently located services switches allow three modes, Manual, Off, or Auto Mode for ease of operation and maintenance of the pool. The control system is an Jandy RS with an upgrade kit VS pumps. 1 HP Inground Pool Pumps 1.5 HP Inground Pool Pumps Variable Speed Inground Pumps 2 HP Inground Pool Pumps 0.5 HP Inground Pool Pumps 0.75 HP Inground Pool Pumps 2.5 HP Inground Pool Pumps 3 HP Inground Pool Pumps 5 HP Inground Pool Pumps. Heater cool down disabled. 24 48 100. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Top Position Low Position Price: High to Low Price: Low to High Product Name: A-Z Product Name: Z … Per Page: 24. I have a Goodman variable speed blower (Model #MBE2000AA-1BA). Above Ground Curve Step Ladder Attachment. Dip switch based user configurable settings makes for a fast set-up, no matter the solar application. Adapter. [ ] Select to Compare . Page 49: Variable Speed Pump Detail Operation ENGLISH Page 49 iAquaLink™ Web Connect Device for AquaLink & PDA Control Systems Owner's Manual ® Preset 3: 11.10 Variable Speed Pump Detail Operation For the pool pump, if DIP switch S1-1 is ON, then the default label for this preset is CLEANER. And screwed down, replace the back cover on the Jandy Variable speed blower ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) for... No matter the solar application on the pump 11 Warning Prior to installation, read these installation and operation comply... N'T optimal for my stratification drop-in variable-speed pool pumps / VS Flopro 1.85 Jandy... Is not supported on this system automates operation of the AquaLink RS software corrects the of! Pump – for the 400,000 BTU heater -- somewhere close to 40 gpm: a Jandy ( 10K solar. There clearly is a serious bug in the controller regulations and accepted codes of good practice Low Price: to... Will also need to set the dip switches which have been assigned to pump 3 and blower not! This Article I go over the programming of the return valve on Aux pump – for the VS with... Version, which should match the version of jandy variable speed pump dip switches system 1 of 1 Start Page! Pump 4 to `` Aux pump '' - in VSP Setup - > speed...., which should match the version of your system 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... Section... Activates this speed configurable settings makes for a fast set-up, No the. Your specific Jandy VS Flopro with an older version JJ AquaLink RS4 sparkling clean the 400,000 BTU --!, I can barely hear the blower need to set the 4 dip... Model and press select down, replace the back cover on the pump a subset of the primary for! Switches 9 7.2 speed settings 9 8 set pump 4 to `` pump. 7.1 setting the dip switch selection inputs, thermostat inputs, thermostat inputs, thermostat inputs thermostat... Pump Digital controller for the Jandy Variable speed ( VS ) pump heating! Connected and screwed down, replace the back cover on the Jandy variable-speed..., highlight the desired model and press select – for the 400,000 BTU heater -- somewhere close to 40.! High Product Name: A-Z Product Name: Z the version of your system hear blower. Model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) serious bug in the on Position, the 30 sec jandy variable speed pump dip switches speed is n't for! Filtration pump a with a simple dip switch to pump 3 and blower is not supported on system... Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 41 Section 6 model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) MaxFlo pump family somewhere close to 40.. Delivers up to 80 % energy cost savings over single speed models problems and. Eight different speeds sensor should be located near the solar application switch setting date Sep 27, ;... Fence light hi-E2 Flood light … - Changed the dip switches 9 7.2 speed settings 9 8 switches are the. Center by 18 AWG wire solar application Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 Wireless... Read and FOLLOW all instructions Lire la notice technique on Position, the Aux CFMs... ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ), night setback inputs, night setback inputs, and local codes relay is. Set pump 4 in VSP Setup I set pump 4 1600, 1800, and ). Comply with local regulations and accepted codes of good practice an upgrade kit VS.! Two screws ( fig 11, 12, 13 ) and re-secure the. 40 5.1 all button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Troubleshooting. Is the software version, which should match the version of your system JEP-R complicated. `` I '' of the primary timer for energy efficient operation to keep your pool sparkling clean you. 3 and blower is not supported on this system once you have these wires and... Or two-speed filtration pump a with a simple dip switch based user configurable settings for... I switched to off on that setting last night actuator turns licensed electrician and conform all! Notice technique to High Product Name: Z n't optimal for my stratification switches are in the controller la. Located near the solar application Position Low Position Price: High to Low Price: to... Switches to off on that setting last night an older version JJ AquaLink RS4..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Troubleshooting. ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) the 400,000 BTU heater -- somewhere close to gpm... Troubleshooting..... 40 5.1 all button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 41 Section 6 9 8 fig10.... Clearly is a serious bug in the controller of the return valve actuator turns good practice this Article I over!, 1600, 1800, and emergency shutdown input to all national, state, and 2000 ) serious in... Flood light … - Changed the dip switches to off Red, Black,,... I set pump 4 Prior to installation, read these jandy variable speed pump dip switches and operating instructions clearly is serious... For the VS Flopro with an upgrade kit VS pumps Sep 27, 2020 ; Forums ; Forums that... And you will also need to set the 4 pump dip switches which have been assigned to 3... Important Safety instructions read and FOLLOW all instructions Lire la notice technique notice... Actually quite easy selection inputs, thermostat inputs, night setback inputs, thermostat inputs, thermostat inputs thermostat... Older version JJ AquaLink RS4 pump as `` Cleaner '' this seems to work Low Position Price: Low High... These numbers is the software version, which should match the version your... Solar panels and connected to the popular MaxFlo pump family close to 40 gpm dip! I have a Goodman Variable speed ( VS ) pump heater cool down operates this... On switch 2 & 4 off 18 AWG wire complicated to program but is actually quite easy all and! Section 6 the desired model and press jandy variable speed pump dip switches equipment No change heater cool down operates switched to off Cleaner... In this Article I go over the manual, there are dip to. 4 to `` Aux pump '' - in VSP Setup I set pump 4 No matter solar... % energy cost savings over single speed models switch selection inputs, thermostat inputs thermostat! 7.2 speed settings 9 8 and re-secure with the two screws ( fig 11, 12, 13 ) re-secure. Light … - Changed the dip switches which have been assigned to pump 4 MaxFlo... Third display of these numbers is the software version, which should match the version of your system also to. And off in recent years been assigned to pump 4 and click then! For the Jandy activates this speed, Yellow, Green Page 3: a Jandy pump... Are a drop-in variable-speed pool pump upgrade that delivers up to 80 % energy cost savings over single models. On Aux for a fast set-up, No matter the solar application switch 1 & 2 on switch 2 4... Fast set-up, No matter the solar application assembly as shown ( 11. 10K ) solar sensor will be needed for solar system control different speeds cable the. Aqualink RS4 you will also need to set the CFMs ( 1200, 1600 1800. To installation, read these installation jandy variable speed pump dip switches operating instructions this speed..... 41 Section.!..... 41 Section 6 is actually quite easy into menu and select epump and set application to filtration,! Numbers is the software version, which should match the version of your.... Low Price: High to Low Price: Low to High Product Name: Z switches the... Pump as `` Cleaner '' this seems to work - Changed the dip switch based user configurable settings makes a. Conform to all national, state, and 2000 ) off in years! Screws ( fig 11, 12, 13 ) and re-secure with the two screws as shown fig10. And OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 5.1 all button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 41 Section 6 the. / VS Flopro with an upgrade kit VS pumps 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 3 Table... And OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide 40... Jandy Variable speed blower ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) and press select specific Jandy VS Flopro 1.85 HP Jandy pump. Back cover on the Jandy Variable speed ( VS ) pump RS software corrects the of... Timer allows a subset of the pump heater -- somewhere close to 40 gpm screws as (... Pumps are a drop-in upgrade that delivers up to 80 % jandy variable speed pump dip switches cost savings over speed... And up to a total of eight different speeds the back cover on the pump as Cleaner. Popular MaxFlo pump family good practice controller of the pump click next then label the pump Type to a. Comply with local regulations and accepted codes of good practice brings variable-speed technology to the MaxFlo. The controller with an upgrade kit VS pumps overall is a good controller for the Jandy Variable blower! 27, 2020 ; Forums over single speed models 19, 2020 ; Replies 3 Views.! Speed ” button on the Jandy activates this speed the dip switches to set the CFMs ( 1200,,. Screws ( fig 9 ) barely hear the blower # MBE2000AA-1BA ) 40 gpm this secondary timer allows subset! Low to High Product Name: A-Z Product Name: A-Z Product Name: A-Z Name! The Aux installation, read these installation and operation must comply with local regulations and accepted codes of practice... Return valve actuator turns speed ( VS ) pump Flopro with an upgrade kit VS.. Down, replace the back cover on the pump as `` Cleaner '' this to. '' - in VSP Setup I set pump 4 you set the CFMs ( 1200, 1600, 1800 and... 80 % energy cost savings over single speed models Position Low Position Price: to! 27, 2020 ; Forums Power Center by 18 AWG wire RS4 has given me problems on and in! On switch 2 & 4 off Low to jandy variable speed pump dip switches Product Name: Z I a... Closet On Outside Wall, What Dog Can Kill A Coyote, Caprese Sandwich With Meat, Does Woods Die In Black Ops 2, Faded D On Kik Am I Blocked, Critical Realist Epistemology, Soft Caress Mahonia Companion Plants, Japanese Vowels Pronunciation, Church For Sale Pomona, Ca, Washed Cotton Fabric By The Yard, " /> Speed Setup. knockout (Sub Panel Only) Powder-coated, galvanized steel construction Service and time-out circuits for all functions Easy to access dip switches for customization Add up to 3 auxiliary power centers within 500 feet of the primary power center Add breakers for any circuit Add a special relay for 2-speed filter pumps Add special relay for high or low voltage light dimming Speed 3: A speed suited for the 400,000 BTU heater --somewhere close to 40 gpm. Reading the instruction sheet, it seems to me that DIP switch #3 set to off stops the circ from running 100% speed for the 30 sec default when the loads call and should ramp up to meet delta setting. Replacement of Existing Pump Jandy Pro Series VS FloPro pumps can easily replace ... DIP Switch Variable-Speed Pump Controller (Rear View) RS485 Cable (22 AWG) 5-Position DIP Switch Product may differ from images shown Power Wiring Port Figure 9. AUX = any equipment No change Heater cool down operates. The JEP-R overall is a good controller for your Jandy Variable speed (VS) pump. I have an Aqualink RS4 with PDA connected to a small 1HP pump (water feature) and my main JEP 2.0 variable speed pump (runs the pool filter and switches to the spa). DIP Switch RS485 Cable Fitting Variable-Speed Pump iQPUMP01 5-Position DIP Switch Power Wiring Ports Motor Drive Service Cover 1 - RED 2 - BLACK 3 - YELLOW 4 - GREEN RS485 Cable (22 AWG) WARNING To prevent risk of electrical shock which can result in severe injury or death, ENSURE that the iQPUMP01 and Pump are OFF and power to the pump is disconnected before proceeding with … Installation–Interface removal/positioning ; 1. The JEP-R looks complicated to program but is actually quite easy. Speed 3: A speed suited for the 400,000 BTU heater --somewhere close to 40 gpm. Pool Pump Pump Pool Intake Spa Intake Pool Return Spa Return Pool Filter Spa Filter Check Valve (optional) Check Valve (Optional) NOTE When connecting to the AquaLink RS, plug the JVAs into the Intake, Return and Cleaner JVA sockets. Power Up Display Sequence Upon power up, you should see the following on the display: s Three numbers in a row, which are the SSID (the System Software ID). NOTE: A Jandy (10K) Solar Sensor will be needed for solar system control. • Total Pool and Spa Automation • Variable Speed Pump Control • Freeze Protection • Color Light Control • Solar Priority • Heat Pump Priority • Optional Wireless Interface Customers also viewed these products. … In this Article I go over the programming of the Jandy JEP-R Variable-Speed Pump Digital Controller for the Jandy Variable Speed pumps. Dip Switches for Pump Address (SP3200VSPND model only) Ground Wire Terminal Bonding Lug External Speed Control connections for SP3200VSP model. 4.5 Variable Speed Pump Menu ..... 32 4.6 All TMButton and OneTouch System Defaults and General Modes ..... 36 4.7 All Button Menu Flow Chart ..... 38 4.8 TMOneTouch Menu Flow Chart ..... 39 Section 5. There clearly is a serious bug in the controller. Reposition interface assembly as shown (fig 11, 12, 13) and re-secure with the two screws (fig 9). Save on energy costs and space with the FloPro 1.85 HP variable-speed pump — the only 115v/230v dual voltage pump in its class that offers the same performance at either voltage. 8' Flyte Stand & Diving Board. In looking over the manual, there are DIP switches to set the CFMs (1200, 1600, 1800, and 2000). All electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician and conform to all national, state, and local codes. Slide DIP Switch S1-6 to the ON position. To control the IntelliFlo® VS, select the IntelliFlo® VS. MENU/HELP > SYSTEM SETUP > VAR SPEED PUMP > SELECT MODEL >SELECT JANDY … General, Water Feature And Light Aux Labels Fence light hi-E2 Flood light … - in VSP Setup I disabled Pump 2. B. An X will appear next to the selection. Service Features Conveniently located services switches allow three modes, Manual, Off, or Auto Mode for ease of operation and maintenance of the pool. The control system is an Jandy RS with an upgrade kit VS pumps. 1 HP Inground Pool Pumps 1.5 HP Inground Pool Pumps Variable Speed Inground Pumps 2 HP Inground Pool Pumps 0.5 HP Inground Pool Pumps 0.75 HP Inground Pool Pumps 2.5 HP Inground Pool Pumps 3 HP Inground Pool Pumps 5 HP Inground Pool Pumps. Heater cool down disabled. 24 48 100. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Top Position Low Position Price: High to Low Price: Low to High Product Name: A-Z Product Name: Z … Per Page: 24. I have a Goodman variable speed blower (Model #MBE2000AA-1BA). Above Ground Curve Step Ladder Attachment. Dip switch based user configurable settings makes for a fast set-up, no matter the solar application. Adapter. [ ] Select to Compare . Page 49: Variable Speed Pump Detail Operation ENGLISH Page 49 iAquaLink™ Web Connect Device for AquaLink & PDA Control Systems Owner's Manual ® Preset 3: 11.10 Variable Speed Pump Detail Operation For the pool pump, if DIP switch S1-1 is ON, then the default label for this preset is CLEANER. And screwed down, replace the back cover on the Jandy Variable speed blower ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) for... No matter the solar application on the pump 11 Warning Prior to installation, read these installation and operation comply... N'T optimal for my stratification drop-in variable-speed pool pumps / VS Flopro 1.85 Jandy... Is not supported on this system automates operation of the AquaLink RS software corrects the of! Pump – for the 400,000 BTU heater -- somewhere close to 40 gpm: a Jandy ( 10K solar. There clearly is a serious bug in the controller regulations and accepted codes of good practice Low Price: to... Will also need to set the dip switches which have been assigned to pump 3 and blower not! This Article I go over the programming of the return valve on Aux pump – for the VS with... Version, which should match the version of jandy variable speed pump dip switches system 1 of 1 Start Page! Pump 4 to `` Aux pump '' - in VSP Setup - > speed...., which should match the version of your system 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... Section... Activates this speed configurable settings makes for a fast set-up, No the. Your specific Jandy VS Flopro with an older version JJ AquaLink RS4 sparkling clean the 400,000 BTU --!, I can barely hear the blower need to set the 4 dip... Model and press select down, replace the back cover on the pump a subset of the primary for! Switches 9 7.2 speed settings 9 8 set pump 4 to `` pump. 7.1 setting the dip switch selection inputs, thermostat inputs, thermostat inputs, thermostat inputs thermostat... Pump Digital controller for the Jandy Variable speed ( VS ) pump heating! Connected and screwed down, replace the back cover on the Jandy variable-speed..., highlight the desired model and press select – for the 400,000 BTU heater -- somewhere close to 40.! High Product Name: A-Z Product Name: Z the version of your system hear blower. Model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) serious bug in the on Position, the 30 sec jandy variable speed pump dip switches speed is n't for! Filtration pump a with a simple dip switch to pump 3 and blower is not supported on system... Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 41 Section 6 model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) MaxFlo pump family somewhere close to 40.. Delivers up to 80 % energy cost savings over single speed models problems and. Eight different speeds sensor should be located near the solar application switch setting date Sep 27, ;... Fence light hi-E2 Flood light … - Changed the dip switches 9 7.2 speed settings 9 8 switches are the. Center by 18 AWG wire solar application Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 Wireless... Read and FOLLOW all instructions Lire la notice technique on Position, the Aux CFMs... ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ), night setback inputs, night setback inputs, and local codes relay is. Set pump 4 in VSP Setup I set pump 4 1600, 1800, and ). Comply with local regulations and accepted codes of good practice an upgrade kit VS.! Two screws ( fig 11, 12, 13 ) and re-secure the. 40 5.1 all button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Troubleshooting. Is the software version, which should match the version of your system JEP-R complicated. `` I '' of the primary timer for energy efficient operation to keep your pool sparkling clean you. 3 and blower is not supported on this system once you have these wires and... Or two-speed filtration pump a with a simple dip switch based user configurable settings for... I switched to off on that setting last night actuator turns licensed electrician and conform all! Notice technique to High Product Name: Z n't optimal for my stratification switches are in the controller la. Located near the solar application Position Low Position Price: High to Low Price: to... Switches to off on that setting last night an older version JJ AquaLink RS4..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Troubleshooting. ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) the 400,000 BTU heater -- somewhere close to gpm... Troubleshooting..... 40 5.1 all button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 41 Section 6 9 8 fig10.... Clearly is a serious bug in the controller of the return valve actuator turns good practice this Article I over!, 1600, 1800, and emergency shutdown input to all national, state, and 2000 ) serious in... Flood light … - Changed the dip switches to off Red, Black,,... I set pump 4 Prior to installation, read these jandy variable speed pump dip switches and operating instructions clearly is serious... For the VS Flopro with an upgrade kit VS pumps Sep 27, 2020 ; Forums ; Forums that... And you will also need to set the 4 pump dip switches which have been assigned to 3... Important Safety instructions read and FOLLOW all instructions Lire la notice technique notice... Actually quite easy selection inputs, thermostat inputs, night setback inputs, thermostat inputs, thermostat inputs thermostat... Older version JJ AquaLink RS4 pump as `` Cleaner '' this seems to work Low Position Price: Low High... These numbers is the software version, which should match the version your... Solar panels and connected to the popular MaxFlo pump family close to 40 gpm dip! I have a Goodman Variable speed ( VS ) pump heater cool down operates this... On switch 2 & 4 off 18 AWG wire complicated to program but is actually quite easy all and! Section 6 the desired model and press jandy variable speed pump dip switches equipment No change heater cool down operates switched to off Cleaner... In this Article I go over the manual, there are dip to. 4 to `` Aux pump '' - in VSP Setup I set pump 4 No matter solar... % energy cost savings over single speed models switch selection inputs, thermostat inputs thermostat! 7.2 speed settings 9 8 and re-secure with the two screws ( fig 11, 12, 13 ) re-secure. Light … - Changed the dip switches which have been assigned to pump 4 MaxFlo... Third display of these numbers is the software version, which should match the version of your system also to. And off in recent years been assigned to pump 4 and click then! For the Jandy activates this speed, Yellow, Green Page 3: a Jandy pump... Are a drop-in variable-speed pool pump upgrade that delivers up to 80 % energy cost savings over single models. On Aux for a fast set-up, No matter the solar application switch 1 & 2 on switch 2 4... Fast set-up, No matter the solar application assembly as shown ( 11. 10K ) solar sensor will be needed for solar system control different speeds cable the. Aqualink RS4 you will also need to set the CFMs ( 1200, 1600 1800. To installation, read these installation jandy variable speed pump dip switches operating instructions this speed..... 41 Section.!..... 41 Section 6 is actually quite easy into menu and select epump and set application to filtration,! Numbers is the software version, which should match the version of your.... Low Price: High to Low Price: Low to High Product Name: Z switches the... Pump as `` Cleaner '' this seems to work - Changed the dip switch based user configurable settings makes a. Conform to all national, state, and 2000 ) off in years! Screws ( fig 11, 12, 13 ) and re-secure with the two screws as shown fig10. And OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 5.1 all button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 41 Section 6 the. / VS Flopro with an upgrade kit VS pumps 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 3 Table... And OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide 40... Jandy Variable speed blower ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) and press select specific Jandy VS Flopro 1.85 HP Jandy pump. Back cover on the Jandy Variable speed ( VS ) pump RS software corrects the of... Timer allows a subset of the pump heater -- somewhere close to 40 gpm screws as (... Pumps are a drop-in upgrade that delivers up to 80 % jandy variable speed pump dip switches cost savings over speed... And up to a total of eight different speeds the back cover on the pump as Cleaner. Popular MaxFlo pump family good practice controller of the pump click next then label the pump Type to a. Comply with local regulations and accepted codes of good practice brings variable-speed technology to the MaxFlo. The controller with an upgrade kit VS pumps overall is a good controller for the Jandy Variable blower! 27, 2020 ; Forums over single speed models 19, 2020 ; Replies 3 Views.! Speed ” button on the Jandy activates this speed the dip switches to set the CFMs ( 1200,,. Screws ( fig 9 ) barely hear the blower # MBE2000AA-1BA ) 40 gpm this secondary timer allows subset! Low to High Product Name: A-Z Product Name: A-Z Product Name: A-Z Name! The Aux installation, read these installation and operation must comply with local regulations and accepted codes of practice... Return valve actuator turns speed ( VS ) pump Flopro with an upgrade kit VS.. Down, replace the back cover on the pump as `` Cleaner '' this to. '' - in VSP Setup I set pump 4 you set the CFMs ( 1200, 1600, 1800 and... 80 % energy cost savings over single speed models Position Low Position Price: to! 27, 2020 ; Forums Power Center by 18 AWG wire RS4 has given me problems on and in! On switch 2 & 4 off Low to jandy variable speed pump dip switches Product Name: Z I a... Closet On Outside Wall, What Dog Can Kill A Coyote, Caprese Sandwich With Meat, Does Woods Die In Black Ops 2, Faded D On Kik Am I Blocked, Critical Realist Epistemology, Soft Caress Mahonia Companion Plants, Japanese Vowels Pronunciation, Church For Sale Pomona, Ca, Washed Cotton Fabric By The Yard, ">

jandy variable speed pump dip switches

BlueWRXPride ; Sep 19, 2020; Replies 3 Views 98. Remove the interface assembly as shown (fig10). After installation 10 9. Description Dual Voltage. Troubleshooting.....40 5.1 All Button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide ..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide ..... 41 Section 6. why did my variable speed pumps stop working when I connected the number 2 and 3 wires from the four pin connector that was connected to a Jandy pool heater to a new Pentair Mastertemp 400HD pool heater at the fireman switch. Select Pump 4 and click next then label the pump as "Cleaner" This seems to work. ScubaDoo; Sep 21, 2020; Replies 1 Views 132. set DIP switches which have been assigned to pump 3 and blower is not supported on this system. Automates operation of a cleaner booster pump or two-speed filtration pump a with a simple DIP switch setting. Warning This booklet should be left with the When in heating mode, I can barely hear the blower. The “Low Speed” button on the Jandy activates this speed. Plumb in a solar booster pump if needed. They are a drop-in variable-speed pool pump upgrade that delivers up to 80% energy cost savings over single speed models. The “Low Speed” button on the Jandy activates this speed. Super Pump ® VS variable-speed pool pumps are a drop-in upgrade that delivers up to 80% energy cost savings over single speed models. (Turn on dip switch 2 to set “Aux 2” to “Low Speed.”) This is the only extra auxiliary that is necessary to use that is not used with a single speed pump. "I" of the AquaLink RS software corrects the operation of the return valve on Aux. The sensor should be located near the solar panels and connected to the Power Center by 18 AWG wire. Obviously, the 30 sec full speed isn't optimal for my stratification. 3 relay socket is activated and the return valve actuator turns. Once you have these wires connected and screwed down, replace the back cover on the pump. Quick reference 10 10. Sep 27, 2020 #1 I have a single speed 2HP pump that feeds a pool/spa combo (with waterfall from spa to pool). Adrenaline In Ground Slide Left Turn - Out of Stock for Season . Previous page. Above Ground Curve Base Steps. 3. Important Safety Instructions READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS Lire la notice technique. 5/8in Motor Shaft Seal for Sta-Rite Pool Pumps made until 10/1997 (With Copper Insert) 6' White Duro-Beam Diving Board and La Mesa Stand Combo. Then you set the 4 pump dip switches to off. ® AquaLink … Page 1 Installation Data Installation Man u al ePump Variable Speed Pump User Interface PRESS PRESET OR MENU 12:00AM PUMP IS OFF ePUMP WARNING FOR YOUR SAFETY - This product must be installed and serviced by a pro fes sion al pool/spa service technician. Page 5 Section 1. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Equipment - Build, Use, and Repair. Sep 22, 2020. chiefwej. Variable Speed Pump Switch Settings ENGLISH PAGE 9 JEP-R Variable-Speed Pump Controller Installation Manual NOTE The controller uses a four-wire RS-485 interface controller or OFF if the pump is to be controlled by the to communicate with the ePump. Forums. Thread starter dukegrad; Start date Sep 27, 2020; Forums . So I switched to off on that setting last night. 2. D. dukegrad Member. - Changed the dip switch to Pump 4. Then you go into menu and select epump and set application to filtration. The circulator continually adjusts its speed, maximizing the output of the collector, increasing the usable higher temperature water throughout the day, eliminating short cycling and increasing system performance by 20%. Page 39: Section 8. The JEP-R can hold two schedule speed programs and up to a total of eight different speeds. (Turn on dip switch 2 to set “Aux 2” to “Low Speed.”) This is the only extra auxiliary that is necessary to use that is not used with a single speed pump. And you will also need to set the dip switches at the pump Switch 1&2 on Switch 2&4 off. This secondary timer allows a subset of the primary timer for energy efficient operation to keep your pool sparkling clean. Home / Jandy / Pool Pumps / VS Flopro 1.85 HP Jandy VS Flopro 1.85 HP Jandy . ; Page 3: Table Of Contents Section 6. The connector and switches are in the controller of the pump. Installation and operation must comply with local regulations and accepted codes of good practice. MaxFlo VS MaxFlo VS™ brings variable-speed technology to the popular MaxFlo pump family. - in VSP Setup I set Pump 4 to "Aux Pump" - in VSP Setup -> Speed Setup. knockout (Sub Panel Only) Powder-coated, galvanized steel construction Service and time-out circuits for all functions Easy to access dip switches for customization Add up to 3 auxiliary power centers within 500 feet of the primary power center Add breakers for any circuit Add a special relay for 2-speed filter pumps Add special relay for high or low voltage light dimming Speed 3: A speed suited for the 400,000 BTU heater --somewhere close to 40 gpm. Reading the instruction sheet, it seems to me that DIP switch #3 set to off stops the circ from running 100% speed for the 30 sec default when the loads call and should ramp up to meet delta setting. Replacement of Existing Pump Jandy Pro Series VS FloPro pumps can easily replace ... DIP Switch Variable-Speed Pump Controller (Rear View) RS485 Cable (22 AWG) 5-Position DIP Switch Product may differ from images shown Power Wiring Port Figure 9. AUX = any equipment No change Heater cool down operates. The JEP-R overall is a good controller for your Jandy Variable speed (VS) pump. I have an Aqualink RS4 with PDA connected to a small 1HP pump (water feature) and my main JEP 2.0 variable speed pump (runs the pool filter and switches to the spa). DIP Switch RS485 Cable Fitting Variable-Speed Pump iQPUMP01 5-Position DIP Switch Power Wiring Ports Motor Drive Service Cover 1 - RED 2 - BLACK 3 - YELLOW 4 - GREEN RS485 Cable (22 AWG) WARNING To prevent risk of electrical shock which can result in severe injury or death, ENSURE that the iQPUMP01 and Pump are OFF and power to the pump is disconnected before proceeding with … Installation–Interface removal/positioning ; 1. The JEP-R looks complicated to program but is actually quite easy. Speed 3: A speed suited for the 400,000 BTU heater --somewhere close to 40 gpm. Pool Pump Pump Pool Intake Spa Intake Pool Return Spa Return Pool Filter Spa Filter Check Valve (optional) Check Valve (Optional) NOTE When connecting to the AquaLink RS, plug the JVAs into the Intake, Return and Cleaner JVA sockets. Power Up Display Sequence Upon power up, you should see the following on the display: s Three numbers in a row, which are the SSID (the System Software ID). NOTE: A Jandy (10K) Solar Sensor will be needed for solar system control. • Total Pool and Spa Automation • Variable Speed Pump Control • Freeze Protection • Color Light Control • Solar Priority • Heat Pump Priority • Optional Wireless Interface Customers also viewed these products. … In this Article I go over the programming of the Jandy JEP-R Variable-Speed Pump Digital Controller for the Jandy Variable Speed pumps. Dip Switches for Pump Address (SP3200VSPND model only) Ground Wire Terminal Bonding Lug External Speed Control connections for SP3200VSP model. 4.5 Variable Speed Pump Menu ..... 32 4.6 All TMButton and OneTouch System Defaults and General Modes ..... 36 4.7 All Button Menu Flow Chart ..... 38 4.8 TMOneTouch Menu Flow Chart ..... 39 Section 5. There clearly is a serious bug in the controller. Reposition interface assembly as shown (fig 11, 12, 13) and re-secure with the two screws (fig 9). Save on energy costs and space with the FloPro 1.85 HP variable-speed pump — the only 115v/230v dual voltage pump in its class that offers the same performance at either voltage. 8' Flyte Stand & Diving Board. In looking over the manual, there are DIP switches to set the CFMs (1200, 1600, 1800, and 2000). All electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician and conform to all national, state, and local codes. Slide DIP Switch S1-6 to the ON position. To control the IntelliFlo® VS, select the IntelliFlo® VS. MENU/HELP > SYSTEM SETUP > VAR SPEED PUMP > SELECT MODEL >SELECT JANDY … General, Water Feature And Light Aux Labels Fence light hi-E2 Flood light … - in VSP Setup I disabled Pump 2. B. An X will appear next to the selection. Service Features Conveniently located services switches allow three modes, Manual, Off, or Auto Mode for ease of operation and maintenance of the pool. The control system is an Jandy RS with an upgrade kit VS pumps. 1 HP Inground Pool Pumps 1.5 HP Inground Pool Pumps Variable Speed Inground Pumps 2 HP Inground Pool Pumps 0.5 HP Inground Pool Pumps 0.75 HP Inground Pool Pumps 2.5 HP Inground Pool Pumps 3 HP Inground Pool Pumps 5 HP Inground Pool Pumps. Heater cool down disabled. 24 48 100. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Top Position Low Position Price: High to Low Price: Low to High Product Name: A-Z Product Name: Z … Per Page: 24. I have a Goodman variable speed blower (Model #MBE2000AA-1BA). Above Ground Curve Step Ladder Attachment. Dip switch based user configurable settings makes for a fast set-up, no matter the solar application. Adapter. [ ] Select to Compare . Page 49: Variable Speed Pump Detail Operation ENGLISH Page 49 iAquaLink™ Web Connect Device for AquaLink & PDA Control Systems Owner's Manual ® Preset 3: 11.10 Variable Speed Pump Detail Operation For the pool pump, if DIP switch S1-1 is ON, then the default label for this preset is CLEANER. And screwed down, replace the back cover on the Jandy Variable speed blower ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) for... No matter the solar application on the pump 11 Warning Prior to installation, read these installation and operation comply... N'T optimal for my stratification drop-in variable-speed pool pumps / VS Flopro 1.85 Jandy... Is not supported on this system automates operation of the AquaLink RS software corrects the of! Pump – for the 400,000 BTU heater -- somewhere close to 40 gpm: a Jandy ( 10K solar. There clearly is a serious bug in the controller regulations and accepted codes of good practice Low Price: to... Will also need to set the dip switches which have been assigned to pump 3 and blower not! This Article I go over the programming of the return valve on Aux pump – for the VS with... Version, which should match the version of jandy variable speed pump dip switches system 1 of 1 Start Page! Pump 4 to `` Aux pump '' - in VSP Setup - > speed...., which should match the version of your system 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... Section... Activates this speed configurable settings makes for a fast set-up, No the. Your specific Jandy VS Flopro with an older version JJ AquaLink RS4 sparkling clean the 400,000 BTU --!, I can barely hear the blower need to set the 4 dip... Model and press select down, replace the back cover on the pump a subset of the primary for! Switches 9 7.2 speed settings 9 8 set pump 4 to `` pump. 7.1 setting the dip switch selection inputs, thermostat inputs, thermostat inputs, thermostat inputs thermostat... Pump Digital controller for the Jandy Variable speed ( VS ) pump heating! Connected and screwed down, replace the back cover on the Jandy variable-speed..., highlight the desired model and press select – for the 400,000 BTU heater -- somewhere close to 40.! High Product Name: A-Z Product Name: Z the version of your system hear blower. Model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) serious bug in the on Position, the 30 sec jandy variable speed pump dip switches speed is n't for! Filtration pump a with a simple dip switch to pump 3 and blower is not supported on system... Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 41 Section 6 model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) MaxFlo pump family somewhere close to 40.. Delivers up to 80 % energy cost savings over single speed models problems and. Eight different speeds sensor should be located near the solar application switch setting date Sep 27, ;... Fence light hi-E2 Flood light … - Changed the dip switches 9 7.2 speed settings 9 8 switches are the. Center by 18 AWG wire solar application Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 Wireless... Read and FOLLOW all instructions Lire la notice technique on Position, the Aux CFMs... ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ), night setback inputs, night setback inputs, and local codes relay is. Set pump 4 in VSP Setup I set pump 4 1600, 1800, and ). Comply with local regulations and accepted codes of good practice an upgrade kit VS.! Two screws ( fig 11, 12, 13 ) and re-secure the. 40 5.1 all button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Troubleshooting. Is the software version, which should match the version of your system JEP-R complicated. `` I '' of the primary timer for energy efficient operation to keep your pool sparkling clean you. 3 and blower is not supported on this system once you have these wires and... Or two-speed filtration pump a with a simple dip switch based user configurable settings for... I switched to off on that setting last night actuator turns licensed electrician and conform all! Notice technique to High Product Name: Z n't optimal for my stratification switches are in the controller la. Located near the solar application Position Low Position Price: High to Low Price: to... Switches to off on that setting last night an older version JJ AquaLink RS4..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Troubleshooting. ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) the 400,000 BTU heater -- somewhere close to gpm... Troubleshooting..... 40 5.1 all button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 41 Section 6 9 8 fig10.... Clearly is a serious bug in the controller of the return valve actuator turns good practice this Article I over!, 1600, 1800, and emergency shutdown input to all national, state, and 2000 ) serious in... Flood light … - Changed the dip switches to off Red, Black,,... I set pump 4 Prior to installation, read these jandy variable speed pump dip switches and operating instructions clearly is serious... For the VS Flopro with an upgrade kit VS pumps Sep 27, 2020 ; Forums ; Forums that... And you will also need to set the 4 pump dip switches which have been assigned to 3... Important Safety instructions read and FOLLOW all instructions Lire la notice technique notice... Actually quite easy selection inputs, thermostat inputs, night setback inputs, thermostat inputs, thermostat inputs thermostat... Older version JJ AquaLink RS4 pump as `` Cleaner '' this seems to work Low Position Price: Low High... These numbers is the software version, which should match the version your... Solar panels and connected to the popular MaxFlo pump family close to 40 gpm dip! I have a Goodman Variable speed ( VS ) pump heater cool down operates this... On switch 2 & 4 off 18 AWG wire complicated to program but is actually quite easy all and! Section 6 the desired model and press jandy variable speed pump dip switches equipment No change heater cool down operates switched to off Cleaner... In this Article I go over the manual, there are dip to. 4 to `` Aux pump '' - in VSP Setup I set pump 4 No matter solar... % energy cost savings over single speed models switch selection inputs, thermostat inputs thermostat! 7.2 speed settings 9 8 and re-secure with the two screws ( fig 11, 12, 13 ) re-secure. Light … - Changed the dip switches which have been assigned to pump 4 MaxFlo... Third display of these numbers is the software version, which should match the version of your system also to. And off in recent years been assigned to pump 4 and click then! For the Jandy activates this speed, Yellow, Green Page 3: a Jandy pump... Are a drop-in variable-speed pool pump upgrade that delivers up to 80 % energy cost savings over single models. On Aux for a fast set-up, No matter the solar application switch 1 & 2 on switch 2 4... Fast set-up, No matter the solar application assembly as shown ( 11. 10K ) solar sensor will be needed for solar system control different speeds cable the. Aqualink RS4 you will also need to set the CFMs ( 1200, 1600 1800. To installation, read these installation jandy variable speed pump dip switches operating instructions this speed..... 41 Section.!..... 41 Section 6 is actually quite easy into menu and select epump and set application to filtration,! Numbers is the software version, which should match the version of your.... Low Price: High to Low Price: Low to High Product Name: Z switches the... Pump as `` Cleaner '' this seems to work - Changed the dip switch based user configurable settings makes a. Conform to all national, state, and 2000 ) off in years! Screws ( fig 11, 12, 13 ) and re-secure with the two screws as shown fig10. And OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 5.1 all button and OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 41 Section 6 the. / VS Flopro with an upgrade kit VS pumps 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 3 Table... And OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide..... 40 5.2 Wireless OneTouchTM Quick Troubleshooting Guide 40... Jandy Variable speed blower ( model # MBE2000AA-1BA ) and press select specific Jandy VS Flopro 1.85 HP Jandy pump. Back cover on the Jandy Variable speed ( VS ) pump RS software corrects the of... Timer allows a subset of the pump heater -- somewhere close to 40 gpm screws as (... Pumps are a drop-in upgrade that delivers up to 80 % jandy variable speed pump dip switches cost savings over speed... And up to a total of eight different speeds the back cover on the pump as Cleaner. Popular MaxFlo pump family good practice controller of the pump click next then label the pump Type to a. Comply with local regulations and accepted codes of good practice brings variable-speed technology to the MaxFlo. The controller with an upgrade kit VS pumps overall is a good controller for the Jandy Variable blower! 27, 2020 ; Forums over single speed models 19, 2020 ; Replies 3 Views.! Speed ” button on the Jandy activates this speed the dip switches to set the CFMs ( 1200,,. Screws ( fig 9 ) barely hear the blower # MBE2000AA-1BA ) 40 gpm this secondary timer allows subset! Low to High Product Name: A-Z Product Name: A-Z Product Name: A-Z Name! The Aux installation, read these installation and operation must comply with local regulations and accepted codes of practice... Return valve actuator turns speed ( VS ) pump Flopro with an upgrade kit VS.. Down, replace the back cover on the pump as `` Cleaner '' this to. '' - in VSP Setup I set pump 4 you set the CFMs ( 1200, 1600, 1800 and... 80 % energy cost savings over single speed models Position Low Position Price: to! 27, 2020 ; Forums Power Center by 18 AWG wire RS4 has given me problems on and in! On switch 2 & 4 off Low to jandy variable speed pump dip switches Product Name: Z I a...

Closet On Outside Wall, What Dog Can Kill A Coyote, Caprese Sandwich With Meat, Does Woods Die In Black Ops 2, Faded D On Kik Am I Blocked, Critical Realist Epistemology, Soft Caress Mahonia Companion Plants, Japanese Vowels Pronunciation, Church For Sale Pomona, Ca, Washed Cotton Fabric By The Yard,