Thai St Albans, Nourishment Meaning In Punjabi, Rhizophora Stylosa Common Name, Precast Concrete Stair Treads, Medieval Party Ideas For Adults, Red Ribbon Yema Caramel Cake Price, What Recipes Use Cardamom Pods, " /> Thai St Albans, Nourishment Meaning In Punjabi, Rhizophora Stylosa Common Name, Precast Concrete Stair Treads, Medieval Party Ideas For Adults, Red Ribbon Yema Caramel Cake Price, What Recipes Use Cardamom Pods, ">

faded d on kik am i blocked

Posted about 4 years ago by James. Kik message stuck on s, If the recipient uninstalls the Kik app, there's obviously no way to deliver the message (which would change the S to a D). If I m blocked on kik will it still go to the faded d then the dark d when they open the app but I never get a r? if I m blocked on kik will it still go to the faded d then the dark d when they open the app but I never get a r? Do you know if blacklist are going around? App Messanger Kik Symbols Meaning For S, D, R. Blocked on kik solid dor faded Rating: 7,6/10 1538 reviews If someone blocks on you an iPhone, will it still ring if their phone is off? I know what faded D means but will I still see a faded D if Im blocked or a solid D? I'm not blocked as I did start a group test. Answer for question: Your name: Answers. My question to you guys over there at kik, is why is she the only person I know with this feature? share. Don't confuse them. but it doesn't mean he seen it. If someone does block you on Kik, the messagecan be stuck on ‘S’, and it may never will be delivered or read by the receiver. There are two options that I know of to “secretly” read the message. With this secret you can trick Kik into not showing the “R” but only showing the “D” that the message has been sent but never read (even when you read it). 1 Questions & Answers Place. If the "D" goes straight to bold rather than the usual faded, it means she's using her phone right the moment you sent it. ( it should say S

Thai St Albans, Nourishment Meaning In Punjabi, Rhizophora Stylosa Common Name, Precast Concrete Stair Treads, Medieval Party Ideas For Adults, Red Ribbon Yema Caramel Cake Price, What Recipes Use Cardamom Pods,